outlook 07 w/ vista is running extrordinarily slow...what gives?

I recently installed Office Standard 2007 and whan I run Outlook 2007, it
runs slower than I've ever seen anything run before. Just clicking on an
email takes 10-15 seconds while the program shows "Not Responding" briefly.
Actually opening an email takes about 20 seconds...Really! I have a
connection to a POP3 but no other changes have been made. PLEAE HELP!!!

Patrick Schmid [MVP]

Have you installed the Performance Update (see link below) already?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Slow Outlook 07???" <Slow Outlook [email protected]>

Remove ABCD from Email address to reply

I am using Outlook 2007 with XP Pro and my pst file is 150 meg. I notice
that Outlook is slow but should I install the performance patch since my pst
is so small?

--

Neil

Patrick Schmid said:
[...]

I am having the same problem. I have installed the link. This is crazy!
Any ideas?