From: Nil <rednoise REMOVETHIScomcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: OT AstraWeb, why no "reconstruct thread"
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:01:26 -0400

Eternal September allows reconstructing a thread. I wonder why
AstraWeb doesn't.

The Tooth Fairy gave me money for the teeth I lost. I wonder why the
Easter Bunny wouldn't.

KR

Hey zero. Are you ready for Obamacare to be struck down?
Won't be long now...

From what we hear about it in AU, it is something that should be
struck down.
From: Nil <rednoise REMOVETHIScomcast.net>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 00:01:26 -0400
On 17 Apr 2012, John Doe <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote in
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt:
The Tooth Fairy gave me money for the teeth I lost. I wonder why the
Easter Bunny wouldn't.

John Doe

KR said:
John Doe <jdoe usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
From what we hear about it in AU, it is something that should be
struck down.

You can find out what it's all about by listening to the Supreme
Court oral argument, on their website. There are four
installments. The Medicare expansion argument/debate is a short
course on federalism, interesting if you want to know what
federalism is about. It's a short course on federalism. It is
educational to me, after listening to it several times so far.
Much of the argument is lawyer/judge stuff, but some of it makes
sense.

The federalism argument has to do with accountability. If the
federal government forces states to do stuff, the people don't
know who to complain to, because the services come from state
offices. So it's better (or less worse) if the federal government
implements a program. That way, if the people don't like it, there
will be federal offices that the people can identify with the
program. Justice Kennedy went over that one several times.