Order Form sent from nobody@node-4

Tania

When my client receives an Order Form the email states its
sent from nobody@node-4 or nobody@node-5 or nobody@node-6

Anyone got any ideas why?

Tania xx

Stefan B Rusynko

See response in your duplicate post in the extensions.unix newsgroup

--

| When my client receives an Order Form the email states its
| sent from nobody@node-4 or nobody@node-5 or nobody@node-6
|
| Anyone got any ideas why?
|
| Tania xx

Steve Easton

That's is because the email is from the server and that is a server email address.

To get the senders real address, you need to add a field to the form for people to enter their email
address. Then in form properties set the "Reply to" address to the field for the email address.

Then even though the email will still be from the "server" when your client receives an email and
clicks reply, the senders address will display as the To: address.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

Thank you for your help