Option to add another Mobile Number in OUtlook

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Contacts' started by Outlook Clarifications, May 25, 2010.

  1. Is there any option to add another Mobile numberin the Outlook address book

    Outlook Clarifications, May 25, 2010

  2. Outlook Clarifications

    Gordon Guest

    "Outlook Clarifications" <Outlook >
    wrote in message news:...
    > Is there any option to add another Mobile numberin the Outlook address
    > book

    No - but you can add another in the notes section in Contacts....

    Gordon, May 25, 2010

  3. "Outlook Clarifications" <Outlook >
    wrote in message news:...

    > Is there any option to add another Mobile numberin the Outlook address book

    There is no Outlook address book. Contacts are in your Contacts folder. The
    "address book" is just a view of the contacts with email addresses that are in
    your Contacts folder(s). What that vew contains is not configurable. If you
    want more phone numbers in your contact records, use one of the 14 phone
    number fields Outlook supplies. One likely candidate is "Car Phone". "Radio
    Phone" is another.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], May 25, 2010