Opening Wordperfect 8 document in Windows 2k.

Matt Brahl

When I try and open an attachment that is a Wordperfect 8
Document on a Win 2k machine, it opens up as a blank
document. I have verified that there is text in the
document. I turn on reveal codes and it shows there is
nothing there. I convert it to a Word Doc. and it shows
up fine. We've tried using different e-mail applications
and the same thing happens. We even tried downloading
from an ftp site and the same thing happens. We've tried
different machines that have 2k w/ diff. service pack,
same thing happens. However, if you send it to someone
running Windows XP, 98, or NT, it opens fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

dcdon

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Word+Doc+Reader&btnG=Google+Search
"Matt Brahl" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
[...]

Anyone have any ideas? Upgrade your wordperfect.

Thanks
.