OpenGL Subsystem Error

AlanV

Was running Win Mellenium and could play a number of games
without problem, no special graphics card required.

Installed WIN 200 Professional, and now get "OpenGL
Subsystem failed" error. What's going on here?

Any fix, or just another "improvement" by our friends at
MS?

Joshua Smith [MSFT]

The game you are trying to run probably requires Hardware acceleration. Only
Software is supported "in the box". You should get the newest drivers from
you card maker.

Joshua Smith
DirectInput Test Lab
Microsoft