Online Gift Shop

Reaction score
Okay. I am about to open a gift shop online. I have already contacted the manufacturing companies for Greek Wines, Olive Oil, and I have many products that will be included in gift baskets, boxes, packages etc., and the pictures of some of the products that will be available in this GiftShop. Well, what I was wondering is if anyone here knew of a quick way to take my images, generate thumbnails of them, and then insert them into some kind of shopping cart. Know what I mean? I guess I would have to manually describe each product and insert their prices, but does anyone know of a good online shopping cart program thingee and anything else I may need to set this whole thing up? Hope I explained my question right. Thanks a million!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... I think you need to do some more research.

It don't look good asking how to set-up your own business. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
PayPal, it's a simple way to do shopping carts. As far as how to lay out your site, I agree, you need to figure that out on your own.

Good Luck,

Av

Ask a Question