One for Murdoch?

Reaction score
Anyone got a loo role or 2

My wife felt sorry for Murdoch and made him & i go on a long walk, me their just in case he fell over, followed by a full english breakfast, plenty of homemade bread, lots of sweet warm tea. Even told him to sit and have a rest afterwards by the back door, while we did the washing up.

He lapped it up & then went to the pub at lunch time and acted the perfect gentleman all the way through the afternoon. Only drank pure orange.

Well some facts:
I forgot to tell the wife he chucked up all over her prize roses.
That on the walk he was larking about & telling me that my wife would worry about him if he came out with a sob, sob story.
It's the first time he has drunk pure orange in years.
Oh and the chocolate bar he had half of was in fact special laxitives for the dog and not choccy for humans:lol:
Anyone got any andrex:eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

Reaction score
Thanks itsme,:thumb: something to do in the future;)

Thanks for the choccy exmoor, never going to look at shep again without laughing. ;)
Oh and thanks for the offer of andrex, could i have the double quilted version which is soft on the old bum:D
May take the day off tomorrow & do paperwork, oh and need to be near the toilet, just in case:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Tell me why??

How many Mondays do you have off work matey ???

Reaction score
Oh and the chocolate bar he had half of was in fact special laxitives for the dog and not choccy for humans
laughingsmiley.gif

Anyone got any andrex:eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

A bale of HAY would be more appropriate
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
I like Mondays

Rush said:
How many Mondays do you have off work matey ???
Well as i work for myself as much as i like ;)
I work when the work is around so sometimes that may be for 2 weeks with out a break. I try to keep Mondays free to do paperwork, sort out the bills & go to the bank and look at new work.:D

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Well as i work for myself as much as i like ;)
I work when the work is around so sometimes that may be for 2 weeks with out a break. I try to keep Mondays free to do paperwork, sort out the bills & go to the bank and look at new work.:D

Stick up... this is a hands up!!!!:D I get everything wrong:lol:

Ask a Question