Anyone going on a Winter Holiday

Reaction score
Murdoch is on one now, wine tasting in France.
I'm up in London seeing friends, did think of going to Spain for a few weeks in Feb07:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully a weekend away somewhere after Beckys work calms down, and a cheap weekend away with a few lads from uni that I've not seen for a while.

There are some real bargains about if you use the net to search, flights can be £30 return and then hotels about the same if you get a late deal.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
When I make it through to the 1st February I'm seriously going to think about a break.

However, as I probably won't be able to work for much of that time, will have to consider budget.

I love going away for Christmas, it usually means I forget it's Christmas time, which is great :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
We thought about going over there for our honeymoon. Although wintertime isn't the best time to visit. But the airfares were just too far out of our reach :( couldn't even fly one of us over there with what we're going to have for our honeymoon. Flying them back again would've been something else again :rolleyes:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Of to cornwall next week . Eden project , Lands End , some unusual gardens etc etc . £210 for a de-lux caravan with central heating ,double glazing all in for 4 of us 7 nights . :D

daveydoom

Trusted Advisor
Reaction score
C'mon people. What's a winter holiday without snow??? :D . My buddies and I used to take 5 days and go snowmobiling in Northern Ontario. We'd snowmobile 12 hours on the first day just to get where we had to go in order to make the trip 5 says instead of 6...lol. There's nothing quite like riding a snowmobile down an abandoned railway bed at 80 mph (roughly 140 kms/hr ??) when the temp outside is -20 C. What does that make the windchill factor???? COLD. Oh but what fun!!!!

But I have no time for that anymore so I'll settle for taking my two little boys around the hay fields at the family farm on saturday afternoons.

Reaction score
Well! I hope I go with my friends to forest in January! There is a cute house among trees!! Nature! Fresh air! Wow! I wait it so much!!!
;)
:)

Ask a Question