Old Screensaver

Reaction score
I remember many years ago, in fact it was around 1997-8, through a friend I came to possess a diskette with a very funny screensaver inside.
Once loaded, there was an animation of a man on a lonely isle, and he used to do random funny things, like catching fish(OK I know that's not THAT funny ;) ), fetching coconuts from a palmtree and stuff.
Every now and then he did something "RARE", like building a boat, or meeting a mermaid for dinner. He never got off the island though, the poor guy, and as far as I know, he and the mermaid never got into more than dining.
And he made a sound like "hummm-hm-hmm-humm"
I lost the file around 2000.

Well, nuff said.

Does anybody know of this? Does anyone HAVE it? Or know where I could get it? I googled for it with no luck... Back then, say 1999, I found the file for download on a couple of pages, but the internet has changed since does happy days of freeware and graphicless(informative) websites!

Thanks!

:)

Ask a Question