Old Komplett Comments

s-p

Reaction score
Ordered my PC Case over a week ago and still yet to get any in stock. I know they can't replace stock instantly, but when they inform you that stock would have come in by now, I wonder whether I should just cancel the order and find someone else to buy the case from.

If your curious, its the Chieftec Dragon Midi (Black).

Reaction score
bought items three times from them......the first time they included wrong cooler and when i contacted them they apolgised told me to keep it and sent me another free also offered a discount off my next order....[so i bought a HD...no probs]
second time mobo...carriers mislaid it for a couple of days...not kompletts fault......but they apologised and again offered a discount off my next order.....which i haven't taken up......yet...
...super service huh..?

Reaction score
returned a faulty CPU only to be told the fault was caused by ourselves during installation. When it was returned using RMN treid to trace it and was told they hadn't received it . The asked to call again , then told RMN was incorrect then sent customer number and was then told that engineers still hadn't received CPU . Returned home to find CPU delivered with no explaination as tto cause of fault. CPU was originally returned to UK but was ent back to us from Netherlands. This is the CPU they said they hadn't received. Still won't accept that no damage occured with us. This is a total waste of time and a complete customer service nightmare.

Reaction score
Re: Komplett

Utter crap site. I read reviews before about this site and only a handful were complaining, one to the effect of don't use this site if you don't a nightmare. I should have listened. The 3-4 day delivery time is lies. My four days is up and i just found out from inquiring about my late order, that their accounts department has yet to release the goods(valued at over £700). Now they tell me they have to email their accounts department("as we cannot ring them") and they don't know when there will be a reply. If you have any sense stay away from this site.

Reaction score
Re: Komplett

I cannot commnet on Komplett.uk But as a Brit living in Sweden I miss the wide choice of online stores that exist there and which drive down proces both online and on the highstreet. I often purchase from the UK anyway, but this can be complicated, often involves paying extra for shipping and puts me at risk in terms of warranty return costs.
As one of very few online operations in the region Komplett.se is actually pretty competitive, certainly in a market place dominated by small high-street PC boutiques and the Swedish PC/Electrical good hyper markets who can pretty much charge what they like.
Their delivery is prompt and so far I've had no problems with them.
On the whole though, prices over here are shocking.

Ask a Question