PowerPoint Ok all you powerpoint whizzes....Helpppppp!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just spent ages trying to sort out my problem and am very frustrated, so if my frustration comes out in my message, then I ask for forgiveness in advance..!!! lol.

Ok, dumb powerpoint. Anyway, I want to EMBED (that is, not to rely on linking) all my video clips, and any other media in my power point show so that I can email ONE (singular!!!!) pps file, and anyone can open it at the other end by simply double clicking the attachment. Flippen heck. You would think that by choosing EMBED files in the pack and go option, that it would be done, but oh noooooooo, that's just too simple....we can't have that now can we. I have had PPS files sent to me via email which is one file. I didn't have to unpack, decompress, or muck around with anything. I just ran that file and it contained all pictures, sounds and clips within (EMBEDED) the actual pps file. Sooo, in closing (hehehehe) if one of you bright sparks could please let me in on the carefully guarded secret on how to do this seemingly simple task, then I would be eternally (yes, you read that correctly.....forever!) grateful.

Thank you in advance...

Me ;)

Ask a Question