Office 2007



I use to be able to type a work or phrase that I use continuously and it
would appear then I could hit enter and that word or phrase would
automatically be inserting into my document. AutoText. Is that feature
available in 2007? I type a lot of documents with the same phrases or words
used, which cut my type time in half. Any help would be appreciated.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

AutoText still exists in Word 2007 (as part of the Building Blocks
collection), but AutoComplete is no longer available. What you an do is type
the same first few letters and then press F3 to insert the AutoText entry.

Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question