Excel Office 2003 Excel, graphic range update

Reaction score
I want to update a graph range by only pointing to a specific cell. This cell will have an equation that has the actual range. Is this possible, if so, what is the code to enter in the graph range in order to pick up the cell's value?
Thanks,
Dan

Reaction score
DTater said:
I want to update a graph range by only pointing to a specific cell. This cell will have an equation that has the actual range. Is this possible, if so, what is the code to enter in the graph range in order to pick up the cell's value?
Thanks,
Dan

Welcome to the forum........
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/forum-7.php

Reaction score
Thanks Madx. Hoping to get some answers to more complicated Excel functions.

Dan

Last edited:
Reaction score
DTater said:
Thanks Madx. Hoping to get some answers to more complicated Excel functions.

Dan

Hi Dan, I am pretty crapat Excel, well I can do the basic things..There are one or two guys on here that will be able to help you out though..Just a matter of playing the waiting game for them to come online..If you are wanting answers to more complex Excel functions, might I suggest a more Excel orientated forum...I hate to do this though, and would like to think we could help yu here...Like I say, patience, somebody will be around soon with an answer..:thumb:

Ask a Question