Excel Excel 2003, Graphic Range

Reaction score
I want to update a graph range by only pointing to a specific cell. This cell will have an equation that has the actual range. Is this possible, if so, what is the code to enter in the graph range in order to pick up the cell's value?
Thanks,
Dan

Reaction score
DTater said:
I want to update a graph range by only pointing to a specific cell. This cell will have an equation that has the actual range. Is this possible, if so, what is the code to enter in the graph range in order to pick up the cell's value?
Thanks,
Dan

Dan my man
Please don't double post https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-3830584.php
It will only serve to confuse people..
MOds will close this thread shortly......:thumb:

Reaction score
Not nitpicking, but here was your guidance on this question...

"If you are wanting answers to more complex Excel functions, might I suggest a more Excel orientated forum..."

I am not trying to double post, just want to see if there is an answer out there.

Thanks,
Dan

Reaction score
DTater said:
Not nitpicking, but here was your guidance on this question...

"If you are wanting answers to more complex Excel functions, might I suggest a more Excel orientated forum..."

I am not trying to double post, just want to see if there is an answer out there.

Thanks,
Dan

Well not been to pedantic,but posting fort in XP forum then in General Softwar with the same quiery is double posting..Anyway Dan, as I said, somebody will be along at sometime to answer your question/quiery...BUt as you are aware this is a forum and folk don't sit about waiting for people to ask questions...What I meant by a more Excel orientated forum... was perhaps instead of waiting for an answer here, why not search a few other forums....:thumb:

Ask a Question