    partitions (a C and a D drive)? Will it support 98se, ME, XP client
    machines?
    Does it install easily?

    Pete, May 29, 2006

  2. > user friendliness. Does Win2000 Advanced Server require the creation of
    > two partitions (a C and a D drive)?

    Two partitions are not required.

    Will it support 98se, ME, XP client
    > machines?

    Yes.

    > Does it install easily?

    Yes but I would suggest doing extensive research on the installation (test
    installs) there are decisions you have to make during the install that may
    require a format to recover from.

    hth
    DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

    Danny Sanders, May 30, 2006