not able to receive e-mails

S

Susan

Several individuals have sent e-mails, but they do not appear in my Inbox nor do they appear in my mailbox at the ISP site. With ISP assistance, we have sent up my account to their specifications and have exchanged e-mails, but none of my daily subscription mail nor other personal e-mails are arriving. Mail floating in cyber-space?

Thanks

S

Sam and Angela Alderete

dear vista.mail
i do have a e-mail on my call ask isp site i do:nT have it on my computor ask the wizard
Several individuals have sent e-mails, but they do not appear in my Inbox nor do they appear in my mailbox at the ISP site. With ISP assistance, we have sent up my account to their specifications and have exchanged e-mails, but none of my daily subscription mail nor other personal e-mails are arriving. Mail floating in cyber-space?

Thanks

G

Gary VanderMolen

What happens when you send an email to yourself? Does it arrive?
When you go to the mailbox at your ISP's site (webmail) is there
a Spam folder which may have the missing messages?
When other people send email to you, and you don't receive it,
does the sender get a non-delivery notice?

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

Several individuals have sent e-mails, but they do not appear in my Inbox nor do they appear in my mailbox at the ISP site. With
ISP assistance, we have sent up my account to their specifications and have exchanged e-mails, but none of my daily subscription
mail nor other personal e-mails are arriving. Mail floating in cyber-space?

Thanks

L

LUKE ASHILN

Thanks

Ask a Question