http://groups.google.com/group/micr...CREATED+FOR+THE&rnum=3&hl=en#c6a9293abce035e7

From: S.Sengupta - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 22 2005 11:15 am
Email: "S.Sengupta" <[email protected]>
Groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

| Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Open Options for Worm Protection>Select Program control
rule for Generic Host Process.
Delete the rule.

When the next notification comes up, after you say permit, it will be
stored properly.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Thanx Ill check it out and let you know
MC

Steven L Umbach said:
A search I did of Google found a past newsgroup post on the same subject
that may help as shown in the link below. --- Steve

http://groups.google.com/group/micr...CREATED+FOR+THE&rnum=3&hl=en#c6a9293abce035e7

From: S.Sengupta - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 22 2005 11:15 am