North East Digital Awards - can you help - only 1 day to go!

Reaction score
Hi all, wonder if you could help

i've entered my blog into the above awards and as an entrant it's up to me to "find votes" - but i think i've left it a little late!

I believe, that as they're digital awards I have to show that I can promote using social networking skills. My blog is Social Networking Guineapig.

This is one of the first forums that i joined and a very helpful buch you are. As a technophobe i've enjoyed using this site and have received some great help and information from members

so (back to the awards) i'm trying to use all of my available resources and ask "would you care to vote?"

I'm in the Digital Users Category Best use of Blogging. There are only 5 entries and two are from the firm where i work (Latimer Hinks Solicitors).

Would you take the time to look and make a vote for the blog that you prefer? (see - i'm even helping to promote other blogs!)

Here is the link to the relevant page
Best Use of Blogging

I'll let you know how it goes - thanks for taking the time to read this
Dramaqueen

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Vote cast , hope you win , mines a pint .

happywave.gif

Reaction score
thanks to all , didn't win but did get served fish and chips in a cardboard box! joy! thanks for voting

Ask a Question