None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

I got this exact same problem with 1 email address. I received the message,
and when I replied to it I got this message: None of your e-mail accounts
could send to this recipient.
I checked in my contact lists, the address appears to be correct and SMTP.

Brian Tillman

Jean-Noel said:
I got this exact same problem with 1 email address. I received the
message, and when I replied to it I got this message: None of your
e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
I checked in my contact lists, the address appears to be correct and
SMTP.

What type of account and what version of Outlook?

It's Outlook 2003 part of the small business Office edition.
All my contacts addresses work fine and that 1 one just won't let me send
anything. Note that the error message is immediate. It seems that the message
does not even get to leave my computer.

Brian Tillman

Jean-Noel said:
It's Outlook 2003 part of the small business Office edition.

That's the version, but you didn't answer the question about account type.

Brian --

Similar problem, but it's intermittent.

Same outlook, PoP account.

Usually just resend the msg until it goes.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciate.

Jim

Brian Tillman

Cummings said:
Similar problem, but it's intermittent.
Same outlook, PoP account.
Usually just resend the msg until it goes.

The symptoms you describe point to disruption of the communications between
your machine and your ISP's servers. It is not necessarily your problem.

I seem to be having the same problem. Within the last week, before and after
a complete system format and 'online office update', the following message
has been appearling...

From: System Administrator
To: Craig Berry