No network icon

Dominic Chin

Its the icon in the system's tray. Next to the time, it wont come up unless
i go to network connections.

From: <[email protected]>
Subject: Network icon wont show up
Date: Thursday, April 01, 2004 11:04 AM

Go into Display properties, click the desktop tab, then
clickthe customize desktop button, Under desktop icons
check My network places and it will show up on your
desktop

In Network Connections right click on the icon for your default connection and go to properties. At the bottom right there on the General tab make sure there is a checkmark next to "show icon in notification area when connected"

Hope that does it for you!!

Dominic Chin

Yep been there and done that...its been check since day 1....no idea why
else it wouldnt show up.