No music in record to DV

G

I have made a short film comprised only of still photos (with effects and transitions). I placed music in the audio/music track and saved the file. Everything works except when I try to record it out to the Digital Video Camera, a Sony DCR-TRV520. I get the video portion fine but no audio at all. I have tried changing the audio record rate to 16 bit on the camera but that didn't help. I appreciate any help, this is for my grandfather's 90th birthday this weekend
Thanks

P

PapaJohn

Try saving it to your hard drive first as a DV-AVI file, check that the
audio is in it, and then copy it to your camcorder with the WinDV utility
(link on the Digital Camcorders > Intro page.
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

Tony said:
I have made a short film comprised only of still photos (with effects and
transitions). I placed music in the audio/music track and saved the file.
Everything works except when I try to record it out to the Digital Video
Camera, a Sony DCR-TRV520. I get the video portion fine but no audio at all.
I have tried changing the audio record rate to 16 bit on the camera but that
didn't help. I appreciate any help, this is for my grandfather's 90th
birthday this weekend.

G

I tried that and when I save it as a DV-AVI file there is no sound at all. The music is in the form of a WAV files. Thanks again for any other ideas that you might have.

G

i'm having the same problem. i copy the video to my hard drive as a dv-avi file. the audio plays just fine when i play it on my computer, but when i try to transfer it to my camera, there is no sound at all. HELP!!!

Ask a Question