NO LINKS

M

MATT LINCOLN

HI THERE,

cAN ANYONE help.I can,t seem to open any links to other web pages in internet explorer(vista).The page very briefly flashes up twice but doesn't actually load...just disappears!!eg..ebay link to paypal.

I have tried all the obvious remedies...ie..reseting and back to defaults etc.

I do have registry boost as a program and registry mechanic installed.I use Avast as my security program.

Any ideas?????

cheers matt

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
VB.Net DB-Enabled Xml Caching Tooltip DropDownList
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...7ff-6c7b89d33e7a/vbnet-dbenabled-xml-cac.aspx

M

milt

MATT said:
HI THERE,

cAN ANYONE help.I can,t seem to open any links to other web pages in internet explorer(vista).The page very briefly flashes up twice but doesn't actually load...just disappears!!eg..ebay link to paypal.

I do have registry boost as a program and registry mechanic installed.I use Avast as my security program.

Any ideas?????

cheers matt
Registry Boost? Registry Mechanic? This sounds like a disaster already.
My first suggestion would be to get rid of those programs before you
cause any further damage to your system.

J

Jim

HI THERE,

I do have registry boost as a program and registry mechanic installed.

Get rid of both programs .

I use Avast as my security program.

Ask a Question