"No internet accounts were found to import"

JethroUK©

seems to be common problem Outlook2K - but i haven't found an answer

i want to import an O/Express (.iaf) email account - dead easy on my home
machine using Tools/Accounts/import - but my works network machine doesn't
have Tools/Accounts - it has Tools/Services

so i tried

File/Import/ImportInternetMailAccount

and without even looking it responds:

"No internet accounts were found to import"

anyone know how to import an email account ?

JethroUK©

nope - it's company networked machine with internal mail server

does file/import option not work?

Tushar

JethroUK© said:
seems to be common problem Outlook2K - but i haven't found an answer

i want to import an O/Express (.iaf) email account - dead easy on my home
machine using Tools/Accounts/import - but my works network machine doesn't
have Tools/Accounts - it has Tools/Services

so i tried

File/Import/ImportInternetMailAccount

and without even looking it responds:

"No internet accounts were found to import"

anyone know how to import an email account ?

You can't, you have to do it manually. See MS Knowledge Base article 278168 at

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278168

HTH

Tushar

JethroUK©

Tushar said:
"JethroUK©" <[email protected]> wrote in message

You can't, you have to do it manually. See MS Knowledge Base article 278168 at

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278168

the article you're pointing at suggests you can - and that's precisely the
method i used, and got

"No internet accounts were found to import" (but it doesn't even look)

on my previous scouring this seems to be a common problem, but the public
group dont seem to acknowledge it