nice to be rockin' here

Reaction score
got to know this site from google coz when im searchin for answers to my problems or just surfin this site somehow always comesup. anyway nice to be here. you can contact me on my email:

im not online that much now coz of my hours at work but i'll try as much as possible to help people out here too.

we'll just hello to everyone that's here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
hello there! welcome, good to have ya.

Maybe it's not such a great idea to publish your email address right there...

chris

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Welcome to the Show ... :D

Chris is right about email address, don't post them for all to see but more important don't post them for the "spiders" to harvest. Unless you need all that spam. ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya badsektor, good to have you here :)

I do believe you can enter your e-mail address in your profile and members can e-mail you from there without actually seeing your address.

Of course, if you reply to that e-mail, they'll have your address, but it means you can pick and choose who you wish to have it.

Reaction score
Greetings Badsektor,
I have not been here long myself, but there a friendly bunch. Not sure if any bite :)

Reaction score
Hey Badsektor,

Welcome to the PCReview community, i'm new too, christopher postill introduced me as he attends the same college as i do, main course being ICT lol.

Chris,

Reaction score
HI Badsektor

Chrisimrie - it looks like you have more stuff for your PC - a floppy drive and 4 fans! (since i last looked)

Reaction score
sorry bout the email guys. that completely slipped my mind. anyway that email is one of the addresses that i use. well i may have to update that one. must be overflowing with spam right now... my bad.

anyway thanks for removing it muckhifter.
keep on rockin guys.

Ask a Question