Everyone says Hello, so I'll be different... Hi! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hows it going?

I've just discovered this site this morning in my search for some answers (as opposed to the 'truth' which never really entirely exists I doubt). :p

My name is Seamie, im an IT Technician from Armagh in wet'n'windy Northern Ireland.

I've been unemployed, self-employed and re-employed in all manners of IT services for the past 15 years I guess, but I'm still FAR from a 'know it all' and I hate the term 'Wiz-kid'!!! FFS! I'm 33 years old and im still called a 'Wiz-kid' I'm sure you know what I'm talking about! GRrrrr

I started a Network Engineers N+ certification 6 months ago and am almost finished (in my final papers now I believe).

Now im venturing into administration of servers (Windows based at the moment, but as most boxes are going the Linux way, I reckon I'll have to follow suite too) though I'm still very much in my infancy in this domain (no pun intended....I think....) :D

So, in essence, good to be here, and I look forward to being part of the community!

:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Seamie, from wet'n'windy Wales ;) ...well it's dry at the moment, but I'm sure it's only temporary. :D Welcome to PC Review, :wave:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Seamie, welcome to this little corner of the net :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
'ello ... and welcome

:wave:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Seamie and welcome to PCR. :wave:

Reaction score
Hello & Welcome to the forum.
happywave.gif

I once tried CCNA Semester 1 but it fried my brain.
Now i just come here if i have a problem!
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the welcomes. Such nice bunch of folk! :)

Haha! I've just seen that one of you guys is actually CALLED 'WizKid' LOL! See? Thats a perfect example of going with the flow and accepting your lot in life. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.