Sweden
Taiwan
Thailand
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela

Enjoy:D

Reaction score
To counter misuse of our network we have limited these free calls to a maximum of 1 minute for our trial users. If you want to enjoy UNLIMITED FREE* CALLS to these destinations, you have to become a fully registered user by topping up your account. This credit deposit will stay untouched as long as you are calling the free destinations and remains valid for 120 days after your last purchase (unleswss stated otherwise

Reaction score
psd99 said:
To counter misuse of our network we have limited these free calls to a maximum of 1 minute for our trial users. If you want to enjoy UNLIMITED FREE* CALLS to these destinations, you have to become a fully registered user by topping up your account. This credit deposit will stay untouched as long as you are calling the free destinations and remains valid for 120 days after your last purchase (unleswss stated otherwise

It is how you set it up;) I have been using it for a while [NO Credit] no problem and the calls last Ummmmm......... 30 mins +:D

Reaction score
ahh nice one then

sorry when i quoted i couldnt type nething i only had a mouse
copy and paste job!

could i use a regular mic?

Ask a Question