NG for FP?

P D Sterling

I know this is off topic, but I can't find a newsgroup for Front Page
newbies - can anyone offer advice? I'm not too sharp about newsgroups in
general, and I only have contacts in this sphere, and one for Mozilla.

P D Sterling
Dallas TX

Malke

P said:
I know this is off topic, but I can't find a newsgroup for Front Page
newbies - can anyone offer advice? I'm not too sharp about newsgroups
in general, and I only have contacts in this sphere, and one for
Mozilla.

I'm sure there is a newsgroup for Front Page. Here is a list of all the
MS newsgroups so you can find it:
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Malke

RobertVA

P said:
I know this is off topic, but I can't find a newsgroup for Front Page
newbies - can anyone offer advice? I'm not too sharp about newsgroups in
general, and I only have contacts in this sphere, and one for Mozilla.

Have you tried the eight microsoft.public.frontpage sub-groups:

addins
client
extensions.unix
extensions.windowsnt
mac
programming
programming.com_addins
programming.vba

Click the account name in your newsgroup list and click "Manage
Newsgroup Subscriptions" in the message list pane (OP is using Thunderbird).

there are also some page authoring groups under microsoft.public.inetsdk

P. Johnson

P said:
I know this is off topic, but I can't find a newsgroup for Front Page
newbies - can anyone offer advice?

You want microsoft.public.frontpage.client