Next- Gen Gaming

Next Generation consoles poll!

• Total voters

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Do you plan to buy Next gen consoles? or a new Next gen 512Mb Video card ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I plan to buy Both XBOX 3 and 512MB Video card :D

lol Does anyone know when company's are thinking bout releasing 512MB video cards ?!

:p

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I think the Playstation 3 will be the best out of all of the next gen consoles, its going to have the best software support which makes a console what it is.

Also a 512mb graphics card, cos im a greedy bugger.

Reaction score
Well im planning to buy an XBOX 360

but i like to see what people think about it and compare it to the playstation 3....

i have got a playstation 2 atm and at first i rated it higher than the xbox but over time i've started 2 prefer the XBOX, I suppose because of the graphics....

Spose graphics do make a game in my opinion.....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
hmmm... I've opted for the last option because I'm going to get the old X-box as soon as the price plummets :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Belloni said:
I plan to buy Both XBOX 3 and 512MB Video card :D

lol Does anyone know when company's are thinking bout releasing 512MB video cards ?!

:p

512mb cards are out already!! i saw a new system with them (it was made by Falcon northwest) its the fastest computer that ive seen! as for the price point it will cost about $9,000:eek: !

G~MAN said:
whats the nintendo revolution?!
it the new system from nintendo ;) , thats the code name by the way.

Reaction score
alright...

havn't heard of that before lol

is it supposed to be any good? is it aimed for children as they say like many of there past machines?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of the Nintendo Gamecube. I didnt like the controller, It felt like i was playing a Fisher Price toy! :)

Sadly, that has already put me off the nintendo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nintendo was cool with n64 but now nintendo is considered in my terms kiddy playstation 2 pretty grown up and xbox in between but xbox is alot nicer but older people dont like the controller :-X

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I'm gonna stick with my PC folks, and just start doing things to make it run faster than any console.

Reaction score
I hate the Gamecube lol it's so rubbish !!! :p

Graphics i feel are poor etc.

My brother wanted one but i said i ain't paying for one ... rather get the XBOX (And we got one) :p hehe

Reaction score
I hear the Xbox 360 is backward compatible, so I’d have to get one of them to play the ton of x-box games I have!

Asus are bringing out a duel GPU graphics card (much the same as the Gigabyte 3d1) that’s the route i would like to go down in late 2005 or 2006, who knows they may even make them SLI! That’s 4 gpu's! whosssshhhhhhh

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
thats highly doubtful that they will put them in SLI mode as a single 3d1 uses all 16 lanes

Reaction score
all XBOX 360 info has been released! check out www.gamespot.com for all info....

WIRELESS CONTROLS ! AMAZING GFX ! BACKWARDS COMPATIBAL! ECT ECT!

Cant wait to get my hands on one...

althogh as said on gamespot..isn't this the same situation a few years ago with the SEGA dreamcast!? i doubt it will be the same outcome though :p
:D

Ask a Question