Newsgroups under vista

Steve Cochran

All you have to do is to go Tools | Accounts | Add | News just as in OE.

steve

Synapse Syndrome

Steve Cochran said:
That was the idea. So users can easily get to newsgroups on the msnews
server to find out how to fix all those Vista bugs. <G>

Once Vista is released these MS NGs are going to be invaded by thousands of
muppets, and I'll get the hell out of here.

ss.

Colin Barnhorst

They are also about to become home for all the Vista TechBeta testers, so we
will get some beefy help. The Vista newsgroups in TechBeta are about to be
taken down and replaced by Longhorn Server groups.