Newsgroups response page problem

Not sure where to post this, so heregoes:

In the past (as in a few months ago), when I would double click on a
response to a post of mine, a new window would appear with the entire thread
of my post (my initial post and all responses). I would be able to scroll
through the responses and after each one, I would be able to click on Yes or
No next to the question "Was this response helpful?"

Now, when I double click on the response/thread, the new window only
displays my initial thread and whatever portion of the first response will
fit in the window. There is no scroll bar to move down and view the
remaining responses or to see the bottom of each response to click on the
Yes/No.

I'm pretty sure this is a Microsoft issue in the formatting of the webpage
for the newsgroups. Is anyone else having this issue? Who should I contact
to notify them of the problem and/or get it fixed? Please don't tell me to
use the Contact Us method to send a note to Microsoft - talk about BS. I only
get the automated response and nothing has ever been fixed nor have I ever
received a response from a real person.

I use WinXP and have IE 6.0.2900.2180, SP2.

Thanks.

Robert Aldwinckle

Pendragon said:
Not sure where to post this, so heregoes:

In the past (as in a few months ago), when I would double click on a
response to a post of mine, a new window would appear with the entire thread
of my post (my initial post and all responses). I would be able to scroll
through the responses and after each one, I would be able to click on Yes or
No next to the question "Was this response helpful?"

Now, when I double click on the response/thread, the new window only
displays my initial thread and whatever portion of the first response will
fit in the window. There is no scroll bar to move down and view the
remaining responses or to see the bottom of each response to click on the
Yes/No.

I'm pretty sure this is a Microsoft issue in the formatting of the webpage
for the newsgroups. Is anyone else having this issue?

No. But you haven't told us which portal you are using.
What do you see here?

http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...&p=1&tid=a9d3e4b9-625d-4fb2-a6a8-4b5b7e80d924

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

Your link is exactly the page I used to see - I can scroll through the

So, what might be the problem? Any ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks.

(ps - not sure what exactly you mean by portal....)