Newsgroups access

Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Good Morning folks,

was in need of some Excel programming suppurt and found your forum or to be precise your newsgroups. Now posting there through the forum kinda defeats the purpose as I already found out, so now my question is how to actually gain access to the newsgroup behind this web-archive to be able to get some replies to my questions ;)

Sincerely yours John

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
19,873
Reaction score
1,499
Hi John, the newsgroup posts should feed back once they are approved - I'll take a look in to this now.

However, you can also use a newsreader like Windows Live Mail. I think it has the MS newsgroups already there, but if not, just add "msnews.microsoft.com" as the newsserver :).

Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the Info Ian,

will try to get the newsgroups set up at home in a reader, as I am missing the propper access rights while at work. During the remaining time I will simply hope for your approval and maybe even an answer to my questions, as there still is the slight chance of simply no one replying because either the answer is to complicated or way to simple :)

Sincerely yours John