Newsgroup Reader in Outlook 2003

I am trying to setup my newsgroup account. However I cannot locate the NEWS
command. It is not on my Toolbar menu, and I cannot find it under the ADD
Button menu under the command menu. Any ideals on how I can get my news
reader to work?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Did you ever have the news command?

Go to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the
default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your
default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me
again" box and then click the No button.

You may need to reset the menu or toolbar using Tools, customize.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]