*Newsgroup* NOT display on I.E.

Annie E.

Hi All:
The Newsgroups here and O.E. stopped to appear on I.E.
since yesterday, Jan. 9th,... and NOT dispaly today's
messages, Jan. 10th. This happened after 2-3 weeks's
absence from here, Newsgroup to read.
However, when I access Outlook Express(e-mail site),
it's perfectly *OK* on both sites, "M.S. General"
and "O.E.(M.S.)" and there are today's(Jan. 10th)
messages are all on O.E. sites.

My question is;
Why/How did it happen, .... No longer "M.S. Newsgroups
sites" on I.E.?...., and I need to go O.E. for reading
M.S. Newsgroup?
They(M.S.) did change something, .... Only way to read
those messages on M.S. Newsgroup is on Outlook Express
site, no longer I.E. site?
I do want to access 'M.S. Newsgroup' from both, I.E. and
O.E....., How am I able to do this?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Annie E.

Hi Chris L.
Thanks for your quick response on this.
Immediately after I opened and read your reply on this, ... I came here, I.E. and typing
this 'appreciation' message.
Just hopefully this typing/response on you *go* to this site, 'Newsgroup' very successfully!
(a bit nervous tho' .... whether it's OK or not ,....)

I go back to O.E. after a few minutes to see/make sure this typing went to 'M.S. N.G.'

Thanks again for your caring and kind direction to get here AGAIN.
Annie E.