Newsgroup Headers do not appear

BH2

Hi guys,
strange problem, when I sent a post to a newsgroup my headers never appear,
I have to go down the list and see if I can recognize a reply to my
question. Any ideas on how to solve this problem
Thank and Regards
Bob

Db

depending on the newsreader,
you can usually click on the
column header "from" and
the monikers will alphabetize

you can also try googling or
binging for your moniker.

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>

DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This NNTP newsgroup is evolving to:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx

VanguardLH

BH2 said:
Hi guys,
strange problem, when I sent a post to a newsgroup my headers never appear,
I have to go down the list and see if I can recognize a reply to my
question. Any ideas on how to solve this problem
Thank and Regards
Bob

See replies to your same post on 5/29.

In addition to my prior suggestion, you can always just do a search on
the From header to find your old posts and then flag them to sort on the
flag.

Jim

Hi guys,
strange problem, when I sent a post to a newsgroup my headers never appear,
I have to go down the list and see if I can recognize a reply to my
question. Any ideas on how to solve this problem
Thank and Regards
Bob

Press "H" on the keyboard ?