    url: http://www.debugmode.com

    other apps might be Great too :)

    Enjoy

    No_Name, Jul 28, 2004

  2. No_Name

    BobS Guest

    I just gave it a quick look-see and made up a tutorial on how to change port
    addresses on a router/firewall. Nicely done program and I certainly haven't
    tried all the features but what I did try appeared to work just fine - which
    is usually amazing for a version 1.0.

    This program (WINK) is for making tutorials/presentations using screen
    captures, allows for adding text boxes, etc. to the captures + more. We've
    all probably seen or used a tutorial - and here's a nice one for you to try.

    Thanks for the link.

    Bob S.

    BobS, Jul 28, 2004

  3. No_Name

    No_Name Guest

    > Thanks for the link.
    >
    > Bob S.

    Hi:

    No Problem.. Check out WAX on that same page (http://www.debugmode.com)

    ... It is a Compositor/video editor (kind of like Movie Maker with XP) but
    has Lots more power :)

    Also, Not naged or anything (spybot didn't complain/warn me of spyware).

    Good Luck

    No_Name, Jul 28, 2004
  4. No_Name

    Invader Zim Guest

    "No_Name" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all:
    >
    > Just thought you'd be interested in this app:
    >
    > app: WINK
    > url: http://www.debugmode.com
    >
    > other apps might be Great too :)
    >
    > Enjoy