Newbie here

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here and hopefully I can help someone as well as get help here. I worked on mainframes for many years but left in '96. I have been paying for software support on my PC for a couple of years and I ended up telling the support person how to fix it. I am hoping the forums will help me so I don't have to pay to talk to someone in another country.

I have a question -What are trackbacks?

Thanks, jane

Reaction score
Trackbacks are a way to notify legacy blog systems that you’ve linked to them. If you link to a WordPress blog they’ll be notified automatically using pingbacks, no other action necessary.

Think of trackbacks as the equivalent of acknowledgements and references at the end of an academic paper or chapter in a text book.

To send a trackback, add the trackback URI from the other blog post to the Send Trackbacks module in your blog post before you publish it. A trackback URI from a WordPress blog will end with /trackback/.

CSB

Reaction score
Hello

As TD said *pretends to know what it was to begin with*. Ahem, yeah and thats how quantum physics was created :lol:

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Reaction score
:thumb:Hi Jane welcome to PC review this the place I come to when I get in trouble, as well as general chat:lol::cheers:

Ask a Question