New window dont open

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
do you have a pop up blocker installed? if you do try holding shift and clicking the link

Reaction score
The problem is on another computer and havn't had the chance to try it yet. But when I do i'll try. If that doesn't work anybody got any more suggestions??

Reaction score
I tried that holdin shift thing. Now all that happens is the screen changes to the internet explorer screen sayin something about internet settings.

Please help.

And on other loggings nothing happens. You type you user name and password and try to click log in and nothing happens

Reaction score
could be ur cookie setting - click on TOOLS at the top of ur browers bar and goto privacy and adjust ur cookies - then chage it back afterwards !

then if it's ur cookies - you can click on site on the privacy page and add that site

you may also have other programs that are set to block cookies !!

Reaction score
I was able to try that Cookies thing how ever I may have tried that already. This problem really needs to be fixed any more ideas????

Ask a Question