new web cam


A

alexanderd

i am just about to buy a web cam, how do i contact my friends without nowing
if they have a web cam. so i can make them a buddy?
 
Ad

Advertisements

B

Bill Yanaire

alexanderd said:
i am just about to buy a web cam, how do i contact my friends without
nowing
if they have a web cam. so i can make them a buddy?

Call their parents and ask them. If that doesn't work, file a "web cam
inquiry" with the proper authorities.
 
C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Send an email message to your friends and ask them
if they have their own webcam installed.
 
A

alexanderd

my friends are all 65+, unfortunately not many have parents alive, thats why
i thought if i asked the young skally wags they would be of help!!!
 
M

Mick Murphy

You and your friends that you want to webcam converse with, would both have
to be using the same Messenger Program as well(installed on your computers).
Programs like Yahoo Messenger, and Windows Live Messenger, not just Yahoo
Mail, and Hotmail.
Also, you can download AIM Messenger Program(from AOL), which it sounds
like you already have done!
 
A

Alias

alexanderd said:
my friends are all 65+, unfortunately not many have parents alive, thats why
i thought if i asked the young skally wags they would be of help!!!

Don't pay any attention to the wannabe billionaire. He's a troll.

Now, I'm an old skally way of 61 and you can merely send your friends an
instant message asking them if they have a web cam. If you want more
help, feel free to email me, removing NOSPAMPLEASE from my email address.

Alias
 
Ad

Advertisements

U

upyurbuttoo

Alias said:
Don't pay any attention to the wannabe billionaire. He's a troll.

Now, I'm an old skally way of 61 and you can merely send your friends an
instant message asking them if they have a web cam. If you want more help,
feel free to email me, removing NOSPAMPLEASE from my email address.

Alias

You lying piece of sh*t turd licker, you're the biggest f*cking troll usente
has ever seen.
 
Ad

Advertisements

A

Amerikus

alexanderd said:
i am just about to buy a web cam, how do i contact my friends without
nowing
if they have a web cam. so i can make them a buddy?

Along the same lines, I have an older web cam (USB) vista64 will not
install. It works on XP (dual boot). I have tried logitec for drivers
(quick cam). Any ideas where to get a driver or trick Vista64 for install?
The software works it just will not recognize a driver for it. Vista sees
it and prompts for a driver.

thank you
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

Web cam 1
Web cam for Vista home 3
HP built-in web cam no longer working with Vista 4
Microsoft Life Cam - Need help using it 1
web cam 2
MS - Vista Web Cam 1
Windows media player 2
web cam for Vista and Skype? 5

Top