New ref. file for Ad-aware

George \(Bindar Dundat\)

As will the rest of the world. If the tower starts to shake and you hear a
strange roar, shutdown quickly and sell the computer.

--
George (Bindar Dundat ©) MS-MVP
This information is provided "AS IS"

| Obviously you've never heard the stories of Sandi and her mystical
| flame-thrower. When she's mad at you, YOU WILL KNOW SHE'S MAD. ;-)
|
| --
| Richard G. Harper ([email protected]) MVP Win9x
| * Please post all messages and replies in the newsgroup so that
| * all may benefit. Private mail is usually not replied to.
| * Help US Help YOU ... http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
|

| message | >
| > > <whack> ;o)
| > >
| > I feel safe in assuming that this was a friendly whack; if there is such a
| > critter as that. ;-)

PCR

Just be sure you can spell her name right, that's all! No extra e's or
a's, especially!

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
wrote in message | Heh. I shall follow the suggestion *to the letter*. BTW, I now have a
mild
| recollection of viewing a minor "flare up" (not at myself,
fortunately)
| regarding suggestions to "Disable third-party browser extensions",
IIRC.
| What it was now escapes me...but I believe I could hear the
click-click
| sound of the "Igniter" in the background. ;-)
| --
|
| LuckyStrike
| (e-mail address removed)
| --------------------------------------------------------------------
| "Richard G. Harper" wrote:
| > That's one approach. The other is to be sure you never annoy her.
| >
| > Isn't that right, dear? <VBG>
| >
| > --
| > Richard G. Harper ([email protected]) MVP Win9x
| >
| > "LuckyStrike"wrote:
| > > Heh heh heh. <snip>as a precaution - Inasmuch as burnt hair has a
| decidedly
| > > unpleasant aroma - I shall carry the flame-retardant suit upon my
| person..
| > > <snip> ;-D
| > > --
| > > LuckyStrike

;-)

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

Richard G. Harper said:
That's one approach. The other is to be sure you never annoy her.

Isn't that right, dear? <VBG>

:blush:) "Yes Mistress" works well also.

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

My report has been updated, and things have gotten worse
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/Darnit.htm#ieplugin
However, just now you've touched upon a topic of some interest that has me
wondering. You have made mention of 'Atomic Clock', and with a distinct
shudder. When you shudder like that, it doesn't provide me with a sense of
comfort or reassurance. Would you be referring to this worldtimeserver
atomic clock perchance? Is there something we / I should know?
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

I truly doubt they're the same thing; I suspect that the "atomic clock"
components are part of the 'identified' bits discovered by AdAware.

I would install and test Atomic Clock from the worldtimeserver site, but
can't get it to download.

LuckyStrike

My report has been updated, and things have gotten worse
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/Darnit.htm#ieplugin

I truly doubt they're the same thing; I suspect that the "atomic clock"
components are part of the 'identified' bits discovered by AdAware.

I would install and test Atomic Clock from the worldtimeserver site, but
can't get it to download.
Perhaps you should simply whip out the fabled Flame-Thrower and singe 'em to
a crisp! I have full confidence that you shall prevail.

Insofar as 'Atomic Clock' is concerned - I am now somewhat relieved, thanks.
As to why it will not download onto your system is most curious. I had no
difficulty in getting it in, on, and running within W98/se.

Are you destined, and limited to installing persistent pests, versus those
which are not? That would be a terrible fate indeed! ;-\

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

Are you destined, and limited to installing persistent pests, versus those
which are not? That would be a terrible fate indeed! ;-\

Ah, but I install them deliberately :)

LuckyStrike

Sandi - Microsoft MVP said:
Ah, but I install them deliberately :)
Well, as it had been said, "There's no accounting for taste" and some *do
choose* to live on the edge. Your dedication to examining the "products" of
miscreants at the risk of both your PC and your sanity are to be highly
commended. BTW, if I am not being too bold, does 'lunacy' abound in the
family? :-D
(I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of decency here with this attempt
at a comedic remark; and if I have, I sincerely and most humbly apologize.)

PCR

You are going too far! Don't drive Haardta meieer away from us!

--
wrote in message |
| | > "LuckyStrike" wrote:
| > >
| > > Are you destined, and limited to installing persistent pests,
versus
| those
| > > which are not? That would be a terrible fate indeed! ;-\
| >
| > Ah, but I install them deliberately :)
| >
| > --
| > _______________________________________
| > Sandi - Microsoft MVP since 1999 (IE/OE)
| > http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer
| >
| Well, as it had been said, "There's no accounting for taste" and some
*do
| choose* to live on the edge. Your dedication to examining the
"products" of
| miscreants at the risk of both your PC and your sanity are to be
highly
| commended. BTW, if I am not being too bold, does 'lunacy' abound in
the
| family? :-D
| (I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of decency here with this
attempt
| at a comedic remark; and if I have, I sincerely and most humbly
apologize.)

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

Well, as it had been said, "There's no accounting for taste" and some *do
choose* to live on the edge. Your dedication to examining the "products" of
miscreants at the risk of both your PC and your sanity are to be highly
commended. BTW, if I am not being too bold, does 'lunacy' abound in the
family? :-D
(I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of decency here with this attempt
at a comedic remark; and if I have, I sincerely and most humbly
apologize.)

<lol> Well I suppose it depends on how you define 'lunacy'.

lubinok

| "LuckyStrike" <[email protected]>
wrote in
| message | > Lunacy: (according to LuckyStrikes' dictionary)
|
| Is driving a 4x4 at break neck speed over the canyons of the USA.

And a miracle:
Some survive and make money from TV exposure.
PS
I like watching it!
l.