New Motherboard purchase

Reaction score
I would like any comments on this mobo ASUS A8N SLI/PREMIUM NFORCE 939 SOCKET before i buy it please! because this is my first build.I have read some reviews and the only bad thing i have read is the price.It seems good for graphics, performance,storage,you can even set it up to talk to you if you are troubleshooting the setup. Thanks alot CYBERSPACE :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I think you've just about summed it up yourself - yes it is a bit more expensive than some others, but you get what you pay for.

Buy it and you'll have no regrets:thumb:

:)

Reaction score
its ASUS

u cannot go wrong with them
in my opinon they are the best for motherboards!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
the only thing that used to go wrong with the deluxe version was the fan on the chipset used to fail they've probably fixed it by now but other than that they are stable and reliable boards

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
but do you really need the sli edition?? Cant you buy a version of the same board but not sli? are you actually going to use the dual graphics card??because you can buy a board without that feauture for probably about £30 less,made by asus and jus as good

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
the only thing that used to go wrong with the deluxe version was the fan on the chipset used to fail they've probably fixed it by now but other than that they are stable and reliable boards

The Premium version has a fanless chipset cooler;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Premium version also has four SATA ports, meaning you could set up a RAID 0 and have two SATA storage discs or even a RAID 0+1. Lesser versions only have two SATA ports.

Ask a Question