its been good!

but im looking for something new!
ive seen the sda 2 on t mobile

nething anyone can suggest?

psd99

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
wellim also looking for a new fone and i have come down to either the nokia n70 or the samsung z500 both on contract so the handset is free :D they both seem like nice fones you should have a look @ em nyone have either of these fones?? if so which is better??

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Im a nokia man and have had both the 6630 and 6680 the latter beating everything else by miles ..

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I got the N70, its a very good phone. Used to have the Sharp GX20 before this.

You seen this i take it? Nokia N70

I got some different themes on mine, XP and Firefox ones along with some others. :)

Well worth thinking about. :thumb:

Reaction score
ermm theres a new one out or coming out

nokia n90 i beleive

ne1 seen or got this yet?
bet its better than the n70

Reaction score
Canes Venatici said:
Correct psd...

Saw it Arena magazine - looks the mutts nutts to me! :D

lol wicked!

Arena... would that be the same magazine which on the front cover has that women from Lost, KATE! what a beautiful women!!

so ne idea when we will see this phone esp on t-mobile?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah i seen the N90... Does look good dont it. Think you'll find that its almost the same spec as the N70, Just looks different.

PSD, check out that link i posted a few posts ago, sod it here you go..

Nokia NSeries

The best ones the N92 But its not gonna be cheap, it comes complete with a 4GB Hard Drive! (MP3's and Vid's)

You can also watch T.V on it. Via (DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcasts-Handheld)) Only prob with that, is that they only just finished the trial in Oxford, so its gonna be sometime before we see it in everyday use across the country. Just going to have to settle for 3G until then... :)

Reaction score
nice one thanks

vanilla radio!

looking forward to the tv thing i saw it on the news bladyy crazy!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
psd99 said:
nice one thanks

vanilla radio!

looking forward to the tv thing i saw it on the news bladyy crazy!

Yeah, i get 3G here, (High Wycombe) nice strong signal too. Can watch full screen vid on my N70, its cool but 3G be limited by bandwidth. The more people use it the slower it gets.
DVB-H, however is like having a satellite dish/T.V ariel in your phone. But no need to point it in the right direction!

Good yes? :)

Reaction score
V_R said:
Yeah, i get 3G here, (High Wycombe) nice strong signal too. Can watch full screen vid on my N70, its cool but 3G be limited by bandwidth. The more people use it the slower it gets.
DVB-H, however is like having a satellite dish/T.V ariel in your phone. But no need to point it in the right direction!

Good yes? :)

yes the n92
looks like a great phone

but i guess itll be v expensive!
maybe when it comes out other phones will drop in price then i will pounce!

i got a nokia 6230 great phone but i feel like a change!

3g im not too fond of lots of my friends always complaining about their signal!

hopefully this tv stuff will be really good
its amazing when u think 10-15 years ago mobiles where being made to make CALLS then we had pictures, music and now TV
i wonder what is next!!!?

my predicition is some little device that fits in the ear that communicates with the mind! who knows eh!?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My other half's got the Nokia 6680, Its Very similar to the N70. when i hold the two of them together you can not see much of a difference. The main difference is the camera's only 1.3MP Where as the N70 is 2.0MP other than that theres not a big difference.

Nokia 6680

Might be worth looking at. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I had read a review of another phone and reference to N90 was given and the reviewer stating that the N90 was a poor performer when it came to reception. I will try to again look for the review and if I find it will post the link here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Now you mention it i think i remember reading something about the bad reception.
I would be interested in reading it if you find it, thanks Quad. :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
For the last 30 minutes I am trying to find the review through google, so far no luck. The funny thing is that I am having a hard time remembering which phone review it was :( Even though I remember the N90's reception quality was in comparision poor.

VR, your confirmation of the same thing is making me even more frustated :mad: Not your fault but I am blaming my own grey matter which unfortunately is not supporting me here.

While I continue to search here is an interesting link

http://www.cnet.com/Top_10_cell_phones/4520-6022_1-102337-11.html

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha ha, dont worry too much if you cant find it Quad, its not a problem. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Diod you add that link after you originally posted? I didn't see it the first time!

That links got some interesting info on it.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sorry about that but I think while I was updating the post you also posted at the same time ;)

Ask a Question