New member from Paris, France

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I just sign up to post a comment in one thread concerning MS Word Macro.
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/can-convert-footnote-numbers-text-t3976787.html
While the thread is 4 years old, it is still relevant for the version of Word I am using. It is nice to be able to communicate with the "past".:)
I am from Paris.
I work in Windows and play in Linux and Mac OSX (on VirtualBox):dance:
I also build my own machine. I hope to exchange some ideas with other like-minded people here.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi ParisKitty and welcome to PCR. Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us. :)

Reaction score
:wave: Hello Paris Kitty welcome to PCR, nice to have someone from accross the chanel and your imput to to"ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText" .:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for your warm welcome messages everyone!
It seems I am in a good place :).
This summer I will update my 3 years old homemade machine.
I have build half a dozen PCs in the past, but it is always difficult to decide on M/B and CPU combination. I am also thinking of getting a super-duper graphics card for the video editing:cool:.

CSB

Reaction score
Welcome Paris Kitty. Always good to have another new member join and we're a friendly bunch here. If we can help at all, you know where to come as we always have a listening ear willing to help whenever we can.

Ask a Question