New game needs your attention

Reaction score
I like third person games. I came acrosse one recently purely by accident. I guess it may have been released under the premise that word of mouth was gonna do it good, however I have never heard of it until a few weeks ago.

Sniper Elite is a very much like CoD game with your typical missions, however it has a touch of style. The AI has a tendancy to come looking for you if you make too much noise for starters. Recently play.com were doing it for £9.99 i'm not sure if this was a sale price or RRP however even at 17.99 it is still a bargain. The online feature is really good.

I beleive it is back at £9.99 again

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=PC&searchstring=sniper&page=search

If you like sniping in WW2 I suggest you check it out.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Triplex, I must have missed this! Looks like its now sold out unfortunatly - If its COD-esq I'd really like it :D

How many hours gameplay would you say you can get out of it?

Reaction score
I think I got about 25hours of play out of it.

However that was just the single player. It also has the online player option too which was very good.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats pretty good then! I'll keep my eye out for this one when Play get it back in stock - will have to wait till after my exams though ;)