New forum tweak?

Reaction score
Hiya Ian, I find the forum pages very squashed? 25% borders on both side of the page which are completely blank. Can this be adjusted to fill page? Also the Search bar above my Avatar seems to be misplaced? Spills over onto the Upper banner/menus?

Seems an awful waste of space?
Also is the clock wrong. Old posts seem to be getting reposted?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah we've moved to a fixed width layout, as it makes it much easier to plan the layout of the site (especially for articles). I'm going to add a fluid width design as an option in the coming days, so you'll be able to manually select a full width style very soon :).

The search bar is supposed to be halfway in-between, part the default style which we slightly modified - but I may move it around.

As for the times, I'm not sure I understand? Are the old posts when you click "new posts", if so, it may take a few days to flush the old entries out :).

Reaction score
I have noticed that some posts are appearing that said where posted on today. However the dates show as early as 2013?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Any chance you could post a link to one if you spot it please (ideally a screenshot too!), as that should help me troubleshoot it :). It is most likely to do with the background stuff I'm working on, so perhaps it's inducing some oddities as I'm converting old articles.

Ask a Question