new conversation email notification - reply issue

Reaction score
OK.. so bare with me i'm not that technical at all, and certainly new to this bit.

I have recently designed a compose and read form for a public folder. I have gone into the properties of the public folder and played around with the folder assistant. The aim of using the folder assistant was to notify selected people as and when a new conversation was started (not every post back to it, just new conversations). I have set it so that the conversation form gets sent as an attachement with the email. This enables the user to open up the conversation straight away.

The problem i am having though is that if they hit reply, the reply seems to go to thier inbox, as this is where the message resides for the user. So i need to figure out how you can hardcode the reply to go back to the public folder in the conversation instead.

Sorry if this is basic, but i am basic ;-).... any ideas or work arounds would be great. just remember im not that techy, but willing to give it a go.

Cheers
Hogwash

EDIT: BTW im using outlook 2000 and exchange 5.5 if that helps..!

Ask a Question