networking using wirless b router

G

Hi, i recently bought a Linksys wireless b newworking sarter kit that came with a wireless router and a pc card for a notebook, it connected the desktop pc through ethernet wire and the laptop is wireless, I got the router working (inter working on bot computers fine) but i have no idea of how to network the two PCs together so that we can share files and printers. I have searched the net looking for anserws but no luch please help me.

D

David H. Lipman

Buy the book:

Linksys Networks - The Official Guide (2cnd Edition), Kathy Ivens & Larry Seltzer, McGraw
Hill/Osborne, 2003

Dave

| Hi, i recently bought a Linksys wireless b newworking sarter kit that came with a wireless
router and a pc card for a notebook, it connected the desktop pc through ethernet wire and
the laptop is wireless, I got the router working (inter working on bot computers fine) but i
have no idea of how to network the two PCs together so that we can share files and printers.
I have searched the net looking for anserws but no luch please help me.

N

no one

and also buy networking for dummies. No kidding. It is an
excellent beginning series.
-----Original Message-----
Buy the book:

Linksys Networks - The Official Guide (2cnd Edition),
Kathy Ivens & Larry Seltzer, McGraw
Hill/Osborne, 2003

Dave

(e-mail address removed)...
| Hi, i recently bought a Linksys wireless b newworking
sarter kit that came with a wireless
router and a pc card for a notebook, it connected the
desktop pc through ethernet wire and
the laptop is wireless, I got the router working (inter
working on bot computers fine) but i
have no idea of how to network the two PCs together so
that we can share files and printers.

J

John Thow

Hi, i recently bought a Linksys wireless b newworking sarter kit that came with a wireless router and a pc card for a notebook, it connected the desktop pc through ethernet wire and the laptop is wireless, I got the router working (inter working on bot computers fine) but i have no idea of how to network the two PCs together so that we can share files and printers. I have searched the net looking for anserws but no luch please help me.

Have a look at:-

http://www.practicallynetworked.com
--
John Thow
an optimist is a guy/ that has never had/ much experience -
certain maxims of archie; Don Marquis.

To e-mail me, replace the DOTs in the Reply-To: address with dots!

Ask a Question