need help soon

dirtygirl37

MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN OVER MY COMPUTOR AND PUT HIMSELF AS
THE ONLY ADMINISTER AND HAD THE NERUVES TO CHANGE ME TO A
LIMITED USER OF WHICH WE ALL KNOW THAT I CANT DO ANYTHING
NOW. PLEASE HELP HOW DO I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT BACK TO
ADMINISTER AND WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE SURE HE CAN NEVER DO
THAT AGAIN. WINDOWS XP IS A GOOD PROGRAM BUT I DONT
UNDERSTAND WHY ONLY 1 PERSON SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THE
WHOLE COMPUTOR.

PLEASE HELP

U CAN EMAIL ME AT (e-mail address removed)

Will Denny

Hi

Please turn Caps Lock off - it makes the reading of messages very difficult.
If your husband has demoted you to a Limited User, then there isn't much you
can do. XP Pro or Home? Who installed XP or was it on a new PC?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN OVER MY COMPUTOR AND PUT HIMSELF AS
| THE ONLY ADMINISTER AND HAD THE NERUVES TO CHANGE ME TO A
| LIMITED USER OF WHICH WE ALL KNOW THAT I CANT DO ANYTHING
| NOW. PLEASE HELP HOW DO I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT BACK TO
| ADMINISTER AND WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE SURE HE CAN NEVER DO
| THAT AGAIN. WINDOWS XP IS A GOOD PROGRAM BUT I DONT
| UNDERSTAND WHY ONLY 1 PERSON SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THE
| WHOLE COMPUTOR.
|
| PLEASE HELP
|
| U CAN EMAIL ME AT (e-mail address removed)

Sadie

Maybe,it would inspire more confidence regarding your
husband's ability to trust you were you not to post to
public forums under the moniker "dirtygirl37"?

Just a thought.

Sadie

Will Denny

You've sussed it too early!!

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| Maybe,it would inspire more confidence regarding your
| husband's ability to trust you were you not to post to
| public forums under the moniker "dirtygirl37"?
|
| Just a thought.
|
| Sadie

| >|
| >| PLEASE HELP
| >|
| >| U CAN EMAIL ME AT (e-mail address removed)
| >
| >.

Will Denny

Next time reply to the proper person. Why can't more people use a News
Reader instead of the CDO Interface, then we might know who is replying to
who and in what context?

"Windows XP Newsgroup Setup Instructions for Outlook Express"
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/setup.asp

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| Maybe,it would inspire more confidence regarding your
| husband's ability to trust you were you not to post to
| public forums under the moniker "dirtygirl37"?
|
| Just a thought.
|
| Sadie

| >|
| >| PLEASE HELP
| >|
| >| U CAN EMAIL ME AT (e-mail address removed)
| >
| >.

Sadie

Ever so sorry,Will,

I just thought doing that would fill my harddrive with
junk-downloaded messages I'd deleted etc?Or,I'd end up
importing viruses,maybe?

Apologies,

Sadie