Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I run a fantasy football competition at work ..same rules as the Sun newspaper, we have about 40 entries each paying a quid for 40 weeks. It really is great fun and i pay out the top 8 plus the last place. I am new to Dreamweaver and stuff and with enormous help from Mr Imrie i have a excellent hosting service. So..again i am new to Dreamweaver but what do you think about my site ???

sorry about the adverts but they are affiliation​

Thanks Rush​

please be honest.​

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's ok :thumb:

Criticisms:

The lines of text on the rule page are too wide making it difficult to read. Divide the page vertically into three, perhaps, and have pix in each side border and the rules, maybe, on a coloured background in the middle. Shorter lines of text are easier to read.

I'm not sure about the scrolling text on the home page, but that's just me, others may like it and I will admit it gets a person's attention.

And you're a shameless exploiter, linking to your ebay page... ;)

Other than that, el coolio, and I think the ads actually make it look kinda professional.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's quick loading and simple navigation, which are always good :nod: The layout is nice and clean too :thumb:

Not bad at all for your first crack at Dreamweaver :thumb: I think Tony has a good point about the rules page, as on a widescreen monitor the page is quite wide and harder to read - if you had the text in a central column it should be easier :)

Reaction score
Nice looking site Rush.:thumb:

My only gripe is no link to the band with the same name as you.:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Really appreciated guys,

Regards Rush

ok feckit seeing as you ....twisting my arm..no seriously theres only me that likes them :)

Reaction score
It's quick loading and simple navigation, which are always good
nod.gif
The layout is nice and clean too :thumb:

Yep:thumb:

Ask a Question