My upmost apologies

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that after 1million points my pc's wont be left on 24/7. I have tried to wait as long as possible with hopes the costs would correct themselves but it just is not happening.

I simply cannot afford whats its costing me since my new meter was installed. I'm plainly getting ripped off either due to a faulty meter of an incorrect rate installation.

So until things are sorted crunching will only commence during daylight hours

My apologies to everyone in the team and indeed PCR, I feel i'm letting people down however it's simply a must. :(

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No worries TD. Any crunching done is good crunching, it dont matter if its a lot or not. Its for a very good cause.
nod.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
My apologies to everyone in the team and indeed PCR, I feel i'm letting people down however it's simply a must. :(

Don't worry about it TD - you aren't letting anyone down, quite the opposite infact! Crunching is a voluntary thing and even if we use it during computer use it still makes a massive difference. :thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Dont apologise m8..what you have done is what makes a difference :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Domestic fuel prices have rocketed in the last year.

When I received my last electric bill I cut back from 3 machines 24/7 to just letting them crunch only when I'm using them.

That saved me £80.00 for a quarter, which is not be sniffed at.

So, as much as I'd like to be crunching more, the practical side of life dictates otherwise.

So you see, nothing to worry about TD.

And yes, I know I crunch for another team but the end goal is just the same :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Not much you can do but keep on to them, or change provider. But we do understand. :thumb:

I have the same supplier for my Gas & Electric ... it's Swalec ... actually they are a Scottish co. :p

When I move back to Southport it was easier for me to get them to continue to supply me ... the changeover was all done by them, I didn't feel like messing around at the time anyway.

I suppose I'm a little lucky in that I am classified as "at risk" and get a 20% reduction on my standard tariff electricity ... I only have one gas appliance, the gas fire ... as long as the wind don't blow in the wrong direction it is cheap also.

However, I did receive a gas bill, for what I though, a silly amount of money not long after moving in, I had not used the gas, it was summertime ... anyway I phoned them and "we" agreed I should pay a monthly charge of £10 via a card payment plan, where I go and pay £10, when I remembered ;) ... I got a refund a couple weeks ago for £40 ... someone had actually came and read the meter.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
No problem TD you do your bit and thats what counts;)

The cheapest provider is Powergen [Dual fuel] in my experience have been with them for 10+ years. No other comes close to their prices, any quibbles are sorted there and then:nod:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
TD you don't need to apologise in any way whatsoever - everyone just does what they can in their particular circumstances, and you have contributed a huge amount for the team :nod:

You are still with us fighting to defeat cancer and disease and that is all that matters :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Aside from the monetary benefits, think about the green savings too! We should all do our bit :thumb:

Ask a Question